MX Track – $30.00 per day (includes gate fee and tax)
- MX track is groomed daily – watered as needed
- Flaggers on duty
- No first aid on duty
- MX track is organized by practice session:
- Big Bike Fast – Intermediate/Pro (clearing all the jumps)
- Big Bike Beginner – Beginner (rolling all jumps)
- Little Bikes – 50cc/65cc/85cc/
- Riders allowed to go on track only after attendant has verified class and armband
- Riders must have safety gear i.e. boots, helmet, goggles, gloves, chest protector recommended
- ATV’s welcome must have 3 or more to make a class “Call your buddies”
- All minors must have parent or adult guardian with minor release and supervision (no first aide on duty)
Beginner Track – $15.00 per day (includes gate fee and tax)
- Only 230 cc / 150 cc – 4 Stroke 85 / 65 / 50 cc and down allowed
- Jr. / Pit Bike Track only Beginner / Jr. 50/65/85/ Riders –
- Big Bike – Beginner Only
- All minors must have parent or adult guardian with minor release and supervision (no flaggers or first aide on duty)
RIDE THE TRACKS THAT ARE YOUR SKILL LEVEL OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
EXAMPLE SKILLED BIKE RIDERS ON BEGINNER TRACK JUMPING AND PASSING GET ARMBAND CUT.
PARENTS MUST SUPERVISE!!
PLEASE REPORT ABUSE TO ATTENDANTS.
Trails – $15.00 per day (includes gate fee and tax)
- We have 3 trail systems.
- Please follow directional and informational signs.
- Please stay on designated trails. Do NOT cross creeks .
We are very excited about our upcoming
events and the 2016 riding season!
Hope to see you here!